
It's official they both passed their test. Aaron and Nicholas received their green belt tonight. I'm so proud of them. They both enjoy taking Tae Kwon Do class together as father and son. Who knows maybe Carter and I can take Tae Kwon Do together when he turns six. Aaron and Nick will probably have their red belts by then.

Eric loves to sleep on his stomach. He was a little fussy this morning. He wanted me to hold him all the time. I think he was spoiled yesterday with Grandma Hayes holding him while he was sleeping. Anyway, I held Eric until he fell asleep then I put him on the couch on his stomach. He slept for a long time. Carter and I finally had lunch at 1:30.
2 comments:
She's VERY capable of spoiling our children then turning them loose on us!
Yay! Congratulations, guys!
Post a Comment