Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving with the Hayes Family

We had an early Thanksgiving get together with Aaron's family yesterday. It was kinda of a crazy day. My husband was sick and was unable to go. So I had to make a turkey wreath , bathe the boys, iron their clothes, feed them breakfast and rush to Target to pick up the birthday cake for Dad Hayes, and get lunch for the boys all by myself. I'm so grateful for my husband. When he is not sick he helps me a lot!! I was a little late getting to Kelly's house (about an hour) but it was okay. Mom Hayes had a cute idea to get all the grandkids together for a photo shoot. The only problem was getting all the kids to stay still and smile at the camera. Nick and Carter did a good job. I love the T-shirts. I hope Chrissy got at least one good photo. Here's mine. I didn't take many as it was hard to get a good picture. Whoa, there is a mystery hand supporting Emily. Quite hairy knuckles. I wonder which kid that belongs to? Eric is giving me the look and is wondering, "why do I have to do this Mommy"? He wasn't too happy he actually cried after this picture. All the kids looked cute in their named T-shirts.
Yeah!! Now we can have some fun and play.
I really missed Aaron. It was not the same without him or Jason there. The boys and I had a nice visit though.

No comments: