Saturday evening we invited our families to celebrate Nicholas' 9th birthday. He picked a clone trooper image for his cake. It turned out really good and the cake was yummy!
My son loves LEGO STAR WARS!!! Can you tell? We had a display of all the star wars lego that he had completed. Now he has more to do. It's a lot of fun for him.
Some of Nick's drawings, photos and books all relating to STAR WARS.
My nephew Phillip brought his XBOX 360 for our entertainment. They had a blast playing guitar hero.
Carter you ROCK!!!
Uncle Jason... the boys adore you. Funny guy!
We had so much fun. I love it when we have both of our families together. We did miss my Dad, Travis, Chrissy and Emily. The next party will be in February for Carter's birthday. Then I get to take a break until July for Eric's birthday. It's a lot of working having a party, but the boys love it! I aim to please.
My son loves LEGO STAR WARS!!! Can you tell? We had a display of all the star wars lego that he had completed. Now he has more to do. It's a lot of fun for him.
Some of Nick's drawings, photos and books all relating to STAR WARS.
My nephew Phillip brought his XBOX 360 for our entertainment. They had a blast playing guitar hero.
Carter you ROCK!!!
Uncle Jason... the boys adore you. Funny guy!
We had so much fun. I love it when we have both of our families together. We did miss my Dad, Travis, Chrissy and Emily. The next party will be in February for Carter's birthday. Then I get to take a break until July for Eric's birthday. It's a lot of working having a party, but the boys love it! I aim to please.
3 comments:
Awesomenessity.
That is a lot of star wars.
Ah, all the pieces.....Cant. Count. That. High....
Post a Comment