Friday, March 07, 2008

Snow!!!!!

It started to snow and the boys were so EXCITED!!! Now it is time to play. I guess Eric wants to sweep out the snow. He did bring out his lawnmower earlier, but it wouldn't move. That made him mad.
They went on their scooter to go across the street. They had a snowball fight with some of the kids in the neighborhood.
Nick just threw a snowball at Madeline. Carter was making more snowballs to throw. That kid had a blast. He kept laughing every time he got hit by a snowball or when he was throwing one.

Eric enjoyed the snow but he didn't stay outside that long. His nose was turning red.
Nick made his snowman all by himself. Way to go! Check out the video in the next post.
It was hard for Nick to go back to school today with all the snow still outside. He did have a lot of fun yesterday.

3 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

So much fun!!! And the snowflakes were so HUGE!

Michael said...

Looks like they all had a lot of fun! I used to love making snow men when I was Nicks age. I think I even made a "snow family" once.
Nowdays, I just want to stay inside and just watch it all.

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I do hope we're done with the snow for this year though. I'm ready for warmer, sunny weather and leaves on the trees and flowers in the yards...actually, a lot of people in our neighborhood have pansies (one of my very favorite flowers) blooming in their yards...why don't I have any??? Maybe because we didn't plant any, yep, that's probably why.