Aaron and the boys made breakfast for me. My sweet husband made dinner and also did the dishes. He is a wonderful man. A couple of weeks ago Aaron gave me these beautiful roses.
Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I love you!!!! You are always there for me when I need you. You have been such a good example to me.
Here is this wonderful man again. Aaron grilled chicken for us at my Mom's house for our Mother's day get together.
Aunt Susan brought bubbles and fun stuff for the kids to play outside. Eric spilled a bunch of bubbles on him. We had to put his shorts in the dryer. He kept entertained with this bubble maker.
My Mom and her six grandchildren.
My box of chocolates. I did share them. Mom got one, PJ got one, and Susan got one. My boys don't like chocolate covered strawberries. That left me with more to eat, but I shared some with Aaron. Oh, they were very delicious!!!
Happy Mother's Day to my mother in law Karen. You are the best mother-in-law a girl could have. Happy Mother's Day to PJ, Kelly and Chrissy. I love you all!!!
1 comment:
Did you save one of the chocolates to SHARE with me??? They do look good! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day. I did, too. Thank you for being such a good mother to Nick, Carter and Eric. Love you!
Post a Comment