Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where do I begin .....

It happened two weeks ago. Our air condition unit expired. So we had to replace the whole unit. At that same time we had our back room door replaced with a nice Pella energy saving sliding door. It looks really good. I will show pics later. Anyways, back to the hot air in our home. My friend Becki let us borrow her new electric room air conditioner that you attach to your window. We put it in our bedroom and the boys slept on a queen air mattress in our room. We kept the doors shut and let me tell you it was super cool in there. I kept it on 68:) My parents let us borrow their window air conditioner also. We put that in the living room along with FOUR fans. Our ward at church heard about the air conditioner being out. We had people offering their fans to us or just letting us hang out at their place. I'm very grateful for families and friends. Last Friday we got our brand new air condition unit installed. Saturday are project on the door was completed. So far everything is OKAY!!!
Oh, Aaron gave a talk at church this pass Sunday and he did great!!! It's been 12 years since he gave a talk at church. He received several compliments. I had friends come up to me saying how good his talk was. I was proud of him. Can you believe that he was nervous? He has given talks at work/conferences without being nervous. Go figure! I was also impressed with my son Nicholas. He usually draws during sacrament, but when his dad spoke he stopped and listened.

The boys got out their waterguns and fun getting wet.

Eric didn't have a watergun so he used the water hose. Once he had it in his hand he didn't want to share it with anyone. His brothers tried really hard to get it away from him. No such luck!
He did let Nick help him spray their Dad. We did this again the next day. It was so much fun!!

No comments: