Sunday, January 11, 2009
Happy Birthday Nicholas!
Today my first born is a decade old. My handsome boy is growing up so fast. He loves playing with his lego Star Wars and enjoys hanging out with his brothers, friends and cousins. I can always count on Nick when I need help with his brothers. His little brothers think highly of him and I'm glad because he has been a example to them. Last night we had to take Nicholas to the emergency room at Children's Cook Hospital. It turned out that he was passing a kidney stone. He is doing better today but he does have one more kidney stone to pass. We've had so many people call us today checking on Nick and asking if they could do anything. We are grateful for such wonderful friends and families. Happy 10th Birthday Nick! We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a handsome young man! Happy birthday, Nick! So sorry about you passing a kidney stone - that HURTS! Ask UL, he's done it a time or two and says it's no fun! Love you and can't believe you're 10 years old already! Wow, time flies!
So handsome and grown up! I can't believe you're 10!
Feliz Cumpleanos Nicko.
Post a Comment