Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Aaron

I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for being a loving and caring husband/father. The boys adore you and love you so much! You always make an effort to spend time with your family and being a dedicated scout leader even though you are really busy at work. I appreciate all that you do and I love you very much!! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to a great kid.
If you think you're old, I was 23 when you were born!
I love you and hope this is a perfect day.

Anonymous said...

I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. You made me something I had always wanted to be...a MOM! I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Phil and Tom said so too. We're just too lazy to call. And it's what? Eight? Happy Birthday. I hope you get what you want today.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Happy Birthday, Big Brother!

Kelly said...

I have such a handsome brother! I love you Aaron!