Friday, August 18, 2006

This week we did .....

On Mondays we try to stay home and do nothing but relax. Carter and I read books, played
play-do and watched cartoons!!! He loves play-doh even do it gets really messy on the floor. I'm glad he enjoys cleaning up after his mess or we wouldn't being playing with it much. Tuesday we went shopping with Susan at the NEW Babies r us in Hurst. I was thrilled when they finally decided to build a Babies r us that was closer to our home.

Wednesday we went out to lunch with my sister's PJ and Susan. We had a nice time at the Italian restaurant. Oh, check out Eric's cute little shorts!! I love my little bubba. I was really getting bored of his onesies. He is now big enough to finally fit into his 0-3 month outfits. Eric makes the cutest little sounds. He such a calm and easy going baby. I thought raising three kids would be hard but it's actually been pretty good so far. Nick and Carter do help out a lot. We rented the movie RV and watched it tonight. Aaron, the boys and I laughed so much. Robin Williams stars in the movie and he is just hilarious!!!
Thursday Luke came over to play with Carter. Luke is a huge Batman fan. Look at his batman shirt, short, cape and sword. Guess what he's going to be for Halloween. Huong (Luke's Mom) and Susan were also at the house visiting. We had a really good time. Huong is a hair stylist. She showed us some of the latest hairdos. We would have gotten a pedicure from her but we had to go pick up our kids from school. Time goes by fast when your'e having fun!!

Thursday evening we went to Nick's school for parents info. night. Here is Nick with his second grade teacher Mrs. Telschow. She's a sweet and funny teacher. WE LIKE HER!!! Aaron and I have been really pleased with the teachers at his school. Nicholas was getting anxious to show off his baby brother to Mrs. Telschow. He is so proud of Eric and Carter of course. Carter was busy walking around the classroom like he was one of the students. It was too cute! I got to sit at Nicholas desk while Aaron was holding Eric at the back of the room:) Nick was happy to show me all stuff he had in his desk and other things in the classroom. We had an enjoyable conversation with one of the student parents. We ended up being the last ones to leave the classroom. They were nice people. Mrs. Telschow did tell me that Nicholas was a really good kid. She told me she heard a lot of good things about him. I'm so proud of him. I just hope he can always be a good example to his brothers. Now that I updated the blog and it's 3am Friday morning I'm going to bed before Eric gets up again for a feeding. I can't wait until he sleeps through the night. Lately, Eric has been sleeping about three to four hours at night. Which is REALLY good for me.

2 comments:

Tammie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Sounds like you guys had a great week! I love Eric's shorts. So cute. I'm glad Nick loves his teacher. I'll bet Carter can't wait to start school!