Monday, December 11, 2006

5 Months Old

Guess what? I'm 5 months old today. Yep, my shirt is wet from the drools caused by teething. Mommy loves it when I play with my saucer for 10 - 15 minutes. My brother Carter likes to play with me when I'm in the sacuer.
My favorite veggies are squash and sweet potatoes. My favorite fruit so far is pear. YUMMY!!
I rolled from my tummy to my back the other day. I'm pretty sneaky about it though. Mom has tried to camcord me but hasn't been successful yet. Don't like rolling much but I'm still working on it. When I'm laying on my back on the floor I like to do my crunches (it is good for my abs).

I love sitting on my Bumbo chair. I'm able to hold and play with my toys. But when I want out of it I stretch up. Today I ALMOST figured out how to get out of the chair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric is so cute! His eyes just sparkle. I can't believe he's five months old already. I love his little comments about himself...he's so CUTE!!!!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

What a big boy! 5 months old! Wow! I love his smile and the way his nose crinkles when he smiles. What a doll. (Boys can be dolls, right?)

Anonymous said...

Erics gonna be pretty strong. 5 months and he can already do a crunch!