Saturday evening we went to Aaron's parents' house in Paris to celebrate Christmas Eve-Eve. All of Aaron's siblings, spouses and children made for a very full household for Mom & Dad Hayes. The Christmas tree had plenty of gifts underneath which made Nicholas and Carter especially excited with anticipation.

While patiently waiting for all the family members to arrive, Nicholas and Carter played with their cousin Corgan. Say "cheese" Carter!

Here Eric and cousin Emily are checking out the finer points of Grandma and Grandpa Hayes' carpeting. Emily is pretty mobile now and will be walking (running) before too long. Eric still needs a helping hand to keep from falling on his face when he sits up.

Here Grandma Hayes and Eric are sharing a moment. One of Eric's presents was a neat ball made of rings. Eric had an enjoyable time seeing just how much drool it takes to cover the entire ball.

It looks as if Kelly has swallowed a ball!!! Doesn't she look beautiful seven months pregnant with baby Caiden?!?!?!?
4 comments:
I'm glad you got some good pictures. My camera took fuzzy pictures...grrrr! Oh well, maybe I need a better camera.
The Christmas tree looked great with all those presents! And Kelly looks BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thanks you guys, you are so sweet!!! If you say that in two months when I'm ginormous and swollen and cranky, you will forever be in my good graces. By the way, we had a great time with everyone and I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye!!!
Eric's thoughts "I like their carpeting"
Post a Comment