Friday, July 20, 2007

Eric's 1 year check up

Tuesday morning Eric had his 1 year check up. He weighs 19 pounds 6 ounces and is 29 inches long. He was such a good boy when he got all six shots. Two in each thighs and one in each arm. I gave him some tylenol before we left and some later on during the day. Then we went to the spray park aftewards. He did really well. After the park he took a long nap. Dr. Kowalska examing rooms are always fun for the boys. She has lot of toys!
Here are the boys with their pediatrician Dr. Kowalska. She's the best!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a good boy...we really enjoyed the birthday party (where are those pictures)and spending time with the all 3 of them...sorry we had to leave early.

Anonymous said...

I've been a little busy. I took a lot of pictures and I need to decide on which one to post. They will be up soon! Glad you guys had fun.

Some of my friends and their kids are coming over next week for playtime. I plan on bring out the play tent you guys got Eric. I think all the kids will enjoy it. Our boys love it!!! Great choice on the gift.