On Tuesday our playgroup got together and went to one of the community Spray Park. It is a nice way to cool off in this hot weather. I was the only Mom getting all wet with the kids. Then later on one of the Mom's joined in. It was so much fun.

Elizabeth loves holding Eric.

Nick didn't even want to come to the spray park. But he ended up having a blast the 2 hours that we stayed. They had two water gun spray that Nick had fun spraying his friends with.

Water is FUN!!!!

Eric wanted to follow Carter into the water.

Here is Eric and Carter with Michelle and Elizabeth. Eric loved playing in the water. That little guy was spoiled. The two girls gave him so much attention and wanted to hold him. He looks so cute.

This is Emily she is Carter's girlfriend. She also wanted to play with Eric.

Splash!!!

Apparently, during Eric's Birthday party I noticed a blur spot in some of the pictures. Aaron thought maybe it was time for a new camera. Yeah!! Anyways, after I saw the pics from the spray park I saw the blur spot again. I clean the lens and I think it's gone. Someone had their finger on the lens. The pictures are still good though.
3 comments:
What a fun looking place! Looks like the kids had lots of fun...where's the picture of you in the water, Tammie???
How fun!
My picture is with me!! My friend took one picture of me and the kids but it didn't turn out that good. I wanted to take a picture of the my friend Barbara but she wouldn't let me. At the end she decided to get wet in her jeans and t-shirt. She is too funny! She had a blast with her kids and they enjoyed getting her wet.
Post a Comment