After a long day at the waterpark the kids went over to their Aunt Susan's house for a sleepover. The picture is blurry because my camera battery was low and water had gotten on the lens. Oh, well. Susan isn't in the picture because she was also taking a picture with her camera. I'll have to get a copy from her. There is usually someone in the family taking pictures. One of my Dad's hobbies while I was growing up was photography. He was always taking pictures of the family and places we've been. I think Susan and I have inherited that from our Dad. I love taking pictures of my boys and my family. Now if I could just scrapbook those photo's. Maybe, Aaron will get me a new camera soon. I've had mine for five years. I'm pretty sure the technology has changed and I'll be able to take even better pictures with a new camera. What do you think he should do??
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Sleepover at Aunt Susan
After a long day at the waterpark the kids went over to their Aunt Susan's house for a sleepover. The picture is blurry because my camera battery was low and water had gotten on the lens. Oh, well. Susan isn't in the picture because she was also taking a picture with her camera. I'll have to get a copy from her. There is usually someone in the family taking pictures. One of my Dad's hobbies while I was growing up was photography. He was always taking pictures of the family and places we've been. I think Susan and I have inherited that from our Dad. I love taking pictures of my boys and my family. Now if I could just scrapbook those photo's. Maybe, Aaron will get me a new camera soon. I've had mine for five years. I'm pretty sure the technology has changed and I'll be able to take even better pictures with a new camera. What do you think he should do??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
get a new camera!
Post a Comment