Aaron is Asst. Scoutmaster for a group of 11 year olds. They went camping Friday night and got back this afternoon. Most of the boys father's came camping so he got to visit with them. He didn't really get to do much because of his bad shoulder. Aaron has been going to a physical therapist for his shoulder. Hopefully, it will help him. Anyway, he came back today after the 7 mile hike that they did before leaving camp. He was very tired when he got home. Aaron starts his vacation on Monday and goes back on the 28th. He plans on spending time with the boys before they go back to school on the 27th. I think he will get some rest.Today was tax free weekend. So guess what I did? I went shopping!!! I went this morning after picking up Nick and his cousins from Aunt Susan's house. They had fun at the sleepover. Phillip and Thomas came along with Nick and I for some school clothes shopping. Alex couldn't come because she was going to a birthday party. Bummer! She is fun to go shopping with. Thomas just complained, but Phillip did great as he wanted some new clothes. Hey, I bought them lunch after we finished shopping.
This evening Nick and I went back out shopping. I didn't really get him anything earlier because I had to help his cousins. Once we got to the checkout lane and got the total. Nick said, "Sorry Mom". I asked him why was he sorry. He said that he had seen the total on the register and was sorry because it cost so much. I told him not to worry about it because he needed all the things I had bought for him. Also some of it was for Carter. I told him Mommy and Daddy are supposed to buy your clothes for school. I only wish Aaron would say, "Don't worry about the total, you needed all the things that you bought" when I go shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment