Sunday, September 24, 2006

Eric Time

I wish Mom wouldn't sneak up on me like that. She could give a guy a little notice before she says "Boo!".
It's Bumbo time!!! I wish I had a real microphone.

My brother is extremely helpful and right there to help me if I have any trouble.

MMNFfffhg. I hate this "tummy-time" thing. I wish Carter would help me up.

That "tummy time" can sure wear a fellow out. I like "nap time" much better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics....

(Still no shoes....????)

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I love Eric's cheeks. I just want to kiss them!

(We country bumkins don't need no shoes!)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cute Eric is! I love the picture of him and Aaron. Uncle Larry doesn't wear shoes either and he's just as much of an Okie as I am (our father was born in Oklahoma).

Kelly said...

I have a picture of Corgan that looks just like Eric's tummy time shot. It cracks me up! I call it "dead man's float."