Matt and Aaron bear a striking resemblance to their fathers.
The Michael's with their cute dogs Lola and Patches.
Rob, Chrissy and Emily's official portrait.
Hayes Family get-together 9-16-06
Cousin Matt came to Texas to attend a seminar and extended his stay to visit our family. We had an enjoyable time reminiscing and getting to know the newer family members. It was hard to believe that eleven years had passed since we last saw him. We're pretty sure he was wearing a KISS t-shirt then too.

4 comments:
Great pictures! Too bad Emily and Corgan found something interesting to look at on the wall behind us!
Carter's eyes were closed and Eric was crying. Nick was probably the only grandkid that smiled and looked at the camera. Oh well! They're still cute no matter which direction they are looking :)
Whew! I'm so glad you set me straight...I thought Corgan had a hairy face! Overall, the family picture turned out great. Loved the other pictures, too. I LOVE these blogs!
What a bunch of Okie's, no one has any shoes on..... but it is a good pic of all of you.....
Post a Comment