Monday, September 11, 2006

Yesterday

Read All About Me!!! Nicholas brought this home yesterday and I just love it. It's a keepesake. Aaron and I enjoy seeing how happy the boys are when they are learning new things at school, home and play. It brings a smile to our face :)

On Friday Mom and Dad bought Nick and I new soccer balls. I've been playing with my soccer ball everyday. My first game will be this Saturday. I'm soooooo excited and I can't just hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!! Nick had his first game last Saturday. His team "Cruisers"won the game. This season Nick is playing on a bigger field, which means a lot of running on the field. He had a great time and played very well.

Look what I did at preschool. My name is Carter :)

Today is September 11th and I'm 2 months old.

2 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Your boys are so neat.

Kelly said...

He is getting so BIG!!!!