
Carter has Lightning McQueen and Mater from the "Cars" movie.
Last night Aaron and I went to a Japanese restaurant called Cowtown Sushi. It was unexpectedly nice inside. Aaron had a good time ordering some of his favorites. For the appetizer he ordered for us edamamae (boiled soy beans) and gyoza (fried dumplings). It was good. I am not as skilled as Aaron on chopsticks so the waitress brought me "kiddie" chopsticks. The sticks are held together with a rubber band and it is kinda like eating with a pair of tongs. Aaron then ordered his main dish, Unagi (BBQ eel) on a bed of rice. Yes, I did taste it and it wasn't so bad. But I stuck with the delicious California rolls. The service and food was very good. We plan on going back there again for their Soba noodle soup when the weather turns cold.

3 comments:
Looks like they got some great ornaments!!!
And the tradition is carried on...
Cool ornaments, Boys!
Wait, I thought you had to have potatoe soup, and then put the ornaments under the napkins....
Or did we only do that once, and I keep thinking it is "tradition". Might explain why I haven't gotten a new ornament in a decade....
Post a Comment