Please sir, may I have a little more? Eric did really good and didn't spit (too much).
There was a dusting of snow today. Talk about crazy Texas weather. Wednesday's high temperature was in the upper 70's and today is below freezing. Weird. The boys keep asking if we will have a white Christmas. I highly doubt it.

Nick was hoping to have a lot of snow when he woke up Thursday morning for school. There was a little freezing rain and snow, but nothing serious. As is typical, people tend to over react when the weather turns cold and icy. Nicholas said that there were 14 kids absent from his class. The thing is the roads in the area weren't slick. When I went to pick up Nick from school it started to snow and the song Let it snow was playing on the radio. Nicholas and Carter were very excited about playing in snow when we got home.
3 comments:
I'm so glad Eric is feeling better. Mmm, carrots!
Is it just me, but does Eric look like his Dad?.... after eating carrots.......
I am SO glad everyone is feeling better! We are looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Love you!!!!
Post a Comment