Happy Thanksgiving !! Today we went to my sister PJ's house for a Thanksgiving meal. She prepared a wonderful spread of turkey and ham with all the trimmings. PJ is a very good cook and had obviously spent a lot of time in the kitchen. Her efforts were appreciated and a good time was had by all.

Here is a shot of the Kids' table. Thomas finished his first plate and was looking for seconds before the adults even sat down. Yes, that is turkey and mashed potatoes on Carter's and Nick's plate. And they ate every bit! Eric was a little disappointed as all he got to eat was some lousy formula.

The kids enjoyed setting up and decorating the Christmas tree.
I'm thankful to have such loving parents. I love my Mom & Dad so much. And I love this picture of them.

4 comments:
"Please, Mommy? Just a little bit of turkey? Maybe a bite of mashed potatoes? Anything besides a bottle! I'm a growing boy!!!!"
Looks like you guys had a good time! The family picture looks great! The kid table picture is cute.
Good pictures! I hope we can get some good ones next weekend. The kids look like they enjoyed themselves. I'm glad they're feeling better.
Nick, just so you know, I had to come back from a Mission before I could sit at the grown up table....
Ü
Post a Comment