Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Eric's First Haircut

Eric hair was growing way too long in the front . My friend Huong cut Eric's hair while he was sleeping in his car seat which made it easier for her. I saved some of his hair for keepsake. His hair has changed from black to a beautiful brown color and it is so soft. All done and still sleeping. Must be a really good dream.
When he woke up from his nap Huong trimmed the hair around his ears. He was being a good boy for her. He did really well for his first haircut. Thanks Houng, see you in 6 weeks. Eric is so HANDSOME!!!
Carter played with his friend Luke while Eric had his hair done. Huong and her family are leaving tomorrow for a 3 week vacation to Hawaii. I'm jealous. Pout, pout, pout. Someday I'll get to stick my toes in that beautiful sand.

3 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Aww, so handsome! Hey, I'm going to stick my toes in that beautiful sand right along side you, okay?

Anonymous said...

Eric looks so nice in his new haircut! Good idea, having him asleep while getting it cut.

Kelly said...

I cried when I cut Corgan's hair for the first time, but I BUZZED it. Eric's hair looks great! He's such a handsome little guy!!!