Thursday, December 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!

This evening my family came over to our house to celebrate my birthday. My Mom made a delicious Thai soup. It was so good and perfect for this cold weather. Susan got me a YUMMY birthday cake. Carter was asking for cake before we even started to eat dinner. He is a cake lover. Aaron got me a really nice iPod. I can't wait to use it. The boys got me the "Loving Angel" from the Willow Tree collection. Nick got me a special gift. Last week at school they had a Holiday Store for kids to shop for family/friends for Christmas. He bought me a beautiful bracelet all by himself. He was so excited to give it to me. And I LOVE it. Nick is my little sweetheart. My Mom & Dad got me a gift which I unwrapped to find it wrapped up in Christmas paper. On the Christmas wrapping paper it said DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS. Dad said it's goes with the other part of my Christmas present. Okay, now I'm getting really excited about Christmas. I also got some really nice gifts from my sisters. I love spending time with my family. Thank you guys so much for everything. I want to thank Aaron's parents for the lovely Nativity set from the Willow Tree collection. I look forward to getting the complete set. Thanks to everyone that called me today. I had a wonderful birthday!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't I see any candles on that cake? Just how old are you?!?!?! Grin.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Caaaake... Mmmmm. *drool*

Happy birthday, Tammie. I'm glad you had a good day. I'm excited to find out what your parents got you!

Anonymous said...

My guess is that your mom and dad got you shoes for your birthday (one) and christmas (the other).........Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Oh Aaron, I saved those candles for you sweetheart. Plus a couple of more for your birthday. Love you!!

Kelly said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Looks like the cake was YUMMY!!!!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Haha, Uncle Larry! That's probably what it is! A new pair of shoes!

Anonymous said...

Hey yeah, how old did you turn?! oh yeah, we didnt have a number did we. When you blowed those candles one wounldnt come out! heh heh that was funny...