Monday, July 23, 2007

Eric's Birthday Party!!!

I was so happy and excited about Eric's cake. I made Eric's birthday invitations with a cute turtle stamp and loved how it turned out. Aaron enlarged the turtle picture. Target bakery was able to scanned and put it on his cake. The colors were soft and the cake was delicious!!! The birthday boy seems to like his cake.
Eric needed some help opening his gifts so his big brothers were happy to help.
Aaron and I gave Eric a wagon full of fun summer things to do. He was anxious to get into it.
It was nice to see all of his cousins at the party. The play well together.
We want to thank everyone for coming to the party. It was nice to have everyone on both sides of the family together for this special day. We had a awesome time with ALL OF YOU. We are grateful to have loving families.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! You do so many fun things...if I took pictures of the things I do, you would see lots of pictures of Walmart and Walmart and, well, Walmart. Dad and I went to Sherman and got to go to some DIFFERENT stores - we did NOT go to Walmart. We went to Haverty's and bought a couple of comfy chairs and a cedar chest. Now, that was FUN.

Anonymous said...

Eric was so cute at his birthday party. He liked all of his stuff. It's hard to believe he's one already. All of the kids had fun! So did we! I'm looking forward to Christmas, it's going to be a real ZOO!!!