Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July

Since our neighborhood community fireworks were cancelled due to the rain we went to Bedford Wednesday night. Eric kept cooing and trying to reach out and touch the fireworks. Carter kept telling us that he wasn't scared of the noise, that he was a big boy now. Nicholas thought it was the best finale that he had ever seen. (he has limited experience) We are hoping that our neighborhood fireworks will be reschedule soon. Now they have the best firework finale!!


5 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you got to see fireworks. Way to go, Carter!

Kelly said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

We got to see some fireworks here in our neighborhood also. The trees were in the way but you could still see sorta. Corgan didn't like the one's that make noise...which is basically ALL of them. I'm glad you guys got to see some good one's and hope you get to see some BETTER one's in your neighborhood. I enjoyed getting to watch fireworks without my eyelids sweating like they did a couple of years ago...that's not pleasant. Have I mentioned how much I don't like hot weather?

Michael said...

Michael TOM and I saw the Bedford fireworks also! That was definitely a great show!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your blogging again...and we are looking forward to Eric's birthday!