Thursday, August 16, 2007

Music... makes the people, come together

My boys are working hard at becoming the next boy band. Here they are tuning their instruments before the show. The topic of conversation was what song to sing?

Here is Carter on lead guitar and back up vocals. Nick just finished his keyboard solo and ended with a mighty flourish by throwing his instrument on the floor.
pffft.pfft. testing....is this thing on? Watermelon....watermelon...hellooooooo. Hi, my name is Eric. This is MY band because I am the lead vocalist.
Jeez. Just cuz I called it my band my brother quit to further their video game careers. Whatever, I love to scribble on my Magnadoodle.

3 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Oh my goodness, TOO CUTE! I love it! Have they thought of a name of their group?

Kelly said...

You guys have so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Have Chrissy talk to Winston and see if the boys can record a song and have it played on the radio. They could get rich and help Grampa retire!