Sunday, August 26, 2007

Triplets?

Saturday evening we went to the Cole's for our monthly family get together. Tammie had purchased matching t-shirts for the boys. Aren't they cute? Yes UL, Eric is sans shoes (Texas style). We've learned that sometimes it is just easier to let the boy go without rather than fight him to put shoes that will only stay on for about 2 minutes.

Saturday morning Tammie and I took Carter and Nicholas to a movie they have been bugging us to go see. To be honest, the movie was quite enjoyable. My favorite scene in the movie is when Mr. Bean is gagging his way through a seafood platter. Made me think of my mother and how queasy she gets when I eat seafood (cooked or not). Carter has been running around singing "Mr. Bombastic" which is a song that Mr. Bean dances to in the film. The boys give this movie two thumbs up.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love those shirts! I can't believe what cutie patooties you have. They are ALL so handsome!