Sunday, September 02, 2007

Brakes......

The brakes were making noise so Aaron jacked up the front end and proceeded to do a full tear down of the front brakes. Aaron prefers to do all the brake work on our cars 1) because it is cheaper if he does it, and 2) he had an awful experience with "Just Brakes" when we were first married.

Aaron can do the brake job rather quickly especially when he has a little help from his boys. Some are more happy to help than others. That is quite the look there Nicholas.
Eric was really excited to help Aaron.
Um, Eric....I think Dad is looking for that.
Here are my boys out cruising the neighborhood.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness. Who HASN'T had a bad experience with Just Brakes?! We had not one, but two. Since we were too dumb to remember the first experience.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Wow, if looks could kill! I love the pic of Eric with the tool.
Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I know what I mean when I look over my glasses. Just ask Karen.

Anonymous said...

When UL looks over his glasses, he's mad. When he looks over his glasses and goes "heh-heh-heh", he's really mad, when he looks over his glasses and goes "heh-heh-heh" and paces back and forth, seek cover, he's gonna blow! And it ain't purdy.