Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rainy Day

Yesterday was a rainy day. We stayed home. I didn't have to pick Nick up from school because my friend and I are carpooling. I take the kids to school in the mornings and she picks them up after school. I put the blinds up so Eric could watch the rain outside. So, how's the weather?He looked out the window for quite a while. It's kinda soothing to watch the rain fall down. Then he took a nice long nap.
Carter was watching Star Wars. He is giving you the peace sign.I taught him the peace sign a couple of days ago and now he has been doing it a lot. What a COOL kid.
Now Eric wants to wear the sunglasses and look cool just like his big brother.

It was a nice relaxing day. I was able to read my book. I belong to two book clubs and look forward to getting together with the group to discuss the books.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can remember sitting on our couch and watching it rain outside the window when I was a kid. Something about it that is soooo relaxing...unless you know you have to get out in it!

Kelly said...

I love rainy days. They make me want to curl up in the bed with a good book and take loooong naps.

Anonymous said...

Kelly...you like to do that on sunny days, hot days, cold days, in between days...