


Okay people. We need your help finding someone to cuddle, sit and rock together with Jason. All available ladies, please drop us a line with your telephone number and we will forward to this eligible bachelor pronto.We are looking forward to next month's get together to be hosted by Jason. Just how many family members do you think can we fit in his apartment? Think the neighbors will mind the noise?
8 comments:
Dad and I are a family...aren't we? Good pictures of everyone.
Yes, you are correct. Not getting your picture was an oversight. Michael Tom was having trouble with his camera and said that he was going to get a picture of you two later. Things got busy and the moment slipped past us. Sorry.
Oh, that's okay...I wasn't really in the mood to have pictures taken that night. I'd way rather have pictures of all of you guys.
You can get ALL the family pictures at Thanksgiving.....
Oh goodie. Hey MOM!!! UL and AP are coming for Thanksgiving.
UL - watch it buster.
We'll have waffles!
Aww, family... I can't wait to see UL and AP at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment