It's been a while since I blogged and I have plenty of pictures to post. I've just been busy lately. Stay tuned!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Back To Greece
Aaron left for Greece again this past Sunday. This time US Custom was there for the big meeting. Anyways, everything went well and he will be coming home tonight. The kids and I are very excited. Since this will be Aaron's last visit to Greece he was able to get to the coast and take some really good pictures. Someday we will go to Greece together. That is one of our goals. Then Hawaii, England and Australia. This will probably happen will the kids are all grown up.
Beautiful!! Look how blue that water is.

It's been a while since I blogged and I have plenty of pictures to post. I've just been busy lately. Stay tuned!
It's been a while since I blogged and I have plenty of pictures to post. I've just been busy lately. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I'm glad he's coming home today.
It looks like it's really pretty there. I bet you're looking forward to getting to go one of these days.
The water looks so pretty and blue! I bet you and the boys are ready for his return.
Post a Comment