Monday, October 01, 2007
Greece
Greece... that is where my hubby is today. I'm sooooo jealous!!! My friends think I'm crazy for not going, but I have kids to take care of. Besides, Aaron would be in meetings all day and I would have to venture out on my own. Which isn't fun. Anyways, Aaron left yesterday morning and arrived safely today in Greece at 9am. Today he was able to do some sightseeing before he starts working tomorrow. I think this is Acropolis in Athens.
Just before he left on his trip we went out and bought a new pocket size digital camera. I told him I wanted lots of pictures. These are some of the pictures he emailed me today. This place is beautiful. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cool! If you can't be there, at least you can see pictures right away. The weather looks nice there. Hope he has fun at least some of the time while he's there.
WOW....
Paris, Reno, and Greece Texas?
Cool, you guys are so lucky back there....
Oh wow, awesome! I'm so jealous. Too bad you couldn't go, though. That would have been so neat! Maybe next time...
UL, there is an Athens, Texas...
UL - there's also a Swiss Alp, Texas. Just one alp....what's an "alp"?
How amazing!!! We just don't have that kind of history here in America. An old building to us is a hundred years old, not thousands!
Post a Comment