Monday, October 08, 2007
Pumpkin Patch
We've been going to this really neat Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound, TX for four years. Every year they always add something new to the place. Aaron and I took the boys there today thinking maybe it would not be crowded. Uhhh...it's Columbus Day and it was very busy. The weather was hot and humid. It's October for crying out loud. I was talking to a Grandma from San Diego and she couldn't stand the heat, but she was out there for her grandkids. What a great Grandma.
Locomotion.
The Backyardigans. Eric is touching Pablo's hand.
Madagascar Kingdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who knew it was a holiday weekend? It sure didn't seem like one. Glad you were all able to go and have some fun together. Aaron was sure looking tired when he left on Sunday. I'm kinda glad the campout ended up at our house...I was lonely and it was too quiet and I really wanted pizza!
What a fun place! I think we're going there soon.
Post a Comment