Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I love my boys!!!!

I enjoy being a Mom. It's the best job ever. Granted they may have there moments, but we learn to deal with it. They are my sunshine and they make me happy. Here are some pictures of the boys and what they have been up to the last few weeks. I know I haven't posted much lately. I have been busy helping my friend start her vinly lettering business. She has her first open house tomorrow. We are very excited!!!

Eric likes to play with the mouse and keyboard a lot. I just love his smile. Eric playing with his friends Kimberly and Nicholas. I wanted to get a picture with all three of them on the step but Eric didn't care to pose. Now the other two just kept looking at me wondering what I was going to do.
Nicholas is getting his car ready for the Pinewood Derby race next week. He will also be crossing the bridge to be a Bear in cub scout. I'm so happy for him. I can't believe my baby is 9 years old. He got a haircut saturday and my friend spiked his hair a little. He is a HANDSOME boy!

Nick always enjoy having his cousins over. Even though there is a big age difference between them they always seem to have fun. They wanted to make a short film with Nick.
Carter and his friend Harris were the only two boys at Emily's birthday party. The invitation said to wear your favorite costume. Carter was a clone trooper and Harris was a Jedi. Guess what the girls dress as?! Cute little princess.
Emily wants to marry Carter someday. My friend Rochelle's little girl Grace said she wants to marry Carter. This kid has chick magnet. It's his smile and those DIMPLES!!!!
Dang he's cute!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Carter have fun at the birthday party. When he's a teenager the girls will still want him to come to their parties and play spin the bottle...or whatever. His dimples do have a way! All of your boys are extra cute. Love Nick's new haircut. Makes him look older. I'm looking for a haircut that will make me look YOUNGER.

Anonymous said...

I guess Eric would rather play with toys than have his picture taken. He figured out that the toys were ALL his while the other kids posed for you...good plan, Mom!!! Thanks! He is a cutie!!!!

Kelly said...

Your boys are so stinking handsome I can hardly stand it!!! I love Nick's hair!