Thursday, February 14, 2008

Life is all about chocolate!!!!! Or, Why I Like Valentine's Day

I like Valentine's Day. This year we enjoyed a special Valentine's Day dinner with the boys. It was a little hard to eat what Aaron and I had cooked when there was a fine display of chocolate brownies with a Reese's Cup center on the table. What did you guys do for Valentine's Day?
This is a picture of one of my chocolate gifts. Look closely....does it look a little odd? I'll explain why at the bottom of the post.
Now on to the next picture. This is a box of CHOCOLATES. Aaron did really good with his selection (he listened). I asked for only milk chocolates and he delivered. He even threw in some truffles for good measure. I was in heaven.
PS - I like chocolate.

PPS - Chocolate is good food.

PPPS - Chocolate is evil.

PPPPS - Sometimes it is good to be bad.

Now, for the heart shaped box of chocolates. When I first looked at the chocolates I thought they looked a little too plasticky (sp?). I didn't open up the clear plastic lid as I decided the Godiva chocolates needed my attention. I did share a few with the boys. When Aaron got home he asked me what I thought of the heart shaped tray of chocolates that was actually a single solid piece of chocolate. What a suprise! The chocolate had been poured into a mold and painted to make it look like a box of chocolates. How neat is that?

Happy Valentine's Day to all and too all a box of dark chocolates. Leave all the milk chocolate to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow...looks yummy!!! Dad got me a dozen roses of all different colors. They were so pretty, green, red, orange, purple, pink. I would've taken a picture, but I still haven't found my camera. UL said maybe Mom took it...I'm starting to think maybe he's right. Anyway, hope you had a happy Valentine's Day! Love ya'll!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Happy Valentine's Day! The chocolates look wonderful! Mmmm!!!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Happy Valentine's Day! The chocolates look wonderful! Mmmm!!!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I posted twice. Well, now three times. I'm a doof.