Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Leapin Lizards

Is a new family fun center in North Richland Hills. We went with a bunch of friends that day and had a blast!! Eric was able to have some fun with his brothers.

Nick and his friend Walter had fun going through the obstacles. This place is very COOL!!!
Carter coming down a long slide. Whew!!!! The adults are allowed to play too and we get in free. My friend Mia and Otta had a workout playing with the kids. Actually all of the Moms did. We had so much fun. I think we will be sore the next day. We plan on going there once a month. We get a group discount if we have more than 10 kids. We had 18 kids with us. Then we all went to McDonalds for lunch. And the kids still had enough energy to play some more at McDonald's.
They even have a play area for little toddlers like Eric and Luke.
Girls just wanna have fun!!!
Eric had fun going down the slides and exploring around with his Mom and brothers. Now he wants to go home and take a long nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really fun place to go. When I think about how my kids only had a dirtpile in the backyard as their "adventure" play area, I wonder if a person could build one and charge to let kids in. I know my kids really loved playing on our's. It could be called "The Bremuda Triangle" and tell people to bring their own Tupperware and utensils and watch them disappear. Is that how you spell Bremuda...doesn't look right any way I spell it???!!!

Kelly said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! I'll have to join you one of these days. I think Corgan and Caiden would have a BLAST!!!!