WOW!! That star is smiling at me. Now its flashing lights and making music. Oh, yeah! This is fun stuff. I wiggled and smiled at the star for ten minutes. Mommy was happy.
Carter stayed home today from Preschool. He got the crud that Nicholas had. We hope that will be the end of it. Carter and I played with his LeapFrog ABC's and My First LeapPad. Then he took a long nap with Eric.
3 comments:
Was Carter sad that he didn't get to go to school? Being sick is no fun! Hope he's better soon and hope Eric stays well.
Yes, Carter is doing fine. He is being himself. The blisters on his hands and feet don't bother him. This week was Carter's turn to bring snacks at school. He was going to be King for the day. At least he was on Monday. The doctor told us that Eric will probably not get the virus. As much as the kids have been hugging and holding Eric. He would have gotten it by now.
ARGH!!!!!! I can't believe that Carter got it too! Poor kid. Hopefully this is the end of all this mess....
Post a Comment