Thursday, September 07, 2006

First Day At Preschool

Today was Carter's first day at Preschool. When I walked Carter up to the school he was so excited. He lined up with the other kids before going inside. Some of the other kids parents looked a little worried about leaving their kid. I sure wasn't. Anyways, when I started to drive off, Carter had the biggest smile on his face as he was waving good-bye to me. He growing up fast like his brother Nick. Carter had a really good time. They learned about the preschool rules, played play-doh and had showing tell. He brought his big blue car that Eric gave to him.

Eric is trying to grab the toy on his playgym.

Carter wants to play with Eric's playgym. Notice that Carter face has little blue spots from eating blue jello. He looks so cute kissing the ladybug.

1 comment:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Awww, Carter loves preschool! What a cutie. Eric very advanced! Look at him grabbing for toys! Your boys are smart!