Saturday, November 11, 2006

4 Months Old

Today Eric is 4 months old. He has been such a happy and playful baby. He is doing well on tummy time. He is noticing objects and reaching out for them. Eric has been sleeping through the night, about 8 hours (which means I'm sleeping more yea). He loves sleeping in his crib. When he wakes up in the morning he coos and jabbers for a while before he starts the "Mommy come here" cry.
Eric has been drooling quite a bit. It won't be long before there are teeth in that mouth of his. He likes to chew on his hands more than he likes chewing on his toys.
Check out my BIG BOY shoes!!

You want me to roll? Nah, I'm not quite ready.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kid.... (and like the shoes...)

Lori Sparks said...

Very Cute!! He's getting so big.

Kelly said...

He is getting soooo big! FOUR MONTHS OLD! Wow!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

He is so sweet! I can't believe he's four months old! What a cutie!