
I found this neat musical snow globe that plays 11 Christmas songs and blows snow up the north pole. The boys love it! In the evenings we like to turn off all the lights except the Christmas lights and have the snow globe on. It's very soothing just to watch the lights and listen to the music.
Eric took a nice nap with Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Eric is starting to feel better but Aaron is getting worse. Hopefully, this weekend he will just sleep and rest.
Tonight we finally cleaned out our garage. The weather is suppose to get really cold on Thursday and we need to put my car in the garage. Well, we can scratch that off our to do list. Let's see what's left to do: make candy advent calendar for the boys, do Christmas cards, wrap 25 Christmas books , help with the Christmas party for Nicholas classroom, make Christmas goodies for friends/neighbors, finish the Christmas shopping and have the presents wrapped before Christmas Eve. Piece of cake, I can finish this list in no time. Yeah right, who am I kidding. It's time to STRESS!! Oh, Buddy the Elf comes and visit us this Friday, Dec. 1st. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I love Christmas music.

3 comments:
Is it just me, or does Eric look like his Uncle Jason (or the last pic I saw of Jason)? Looks like the Hayes are ready for Christmas....
Your tree is very pretty.
Very pretty decorations! Christmas is by far my favorite time of year. I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC, TOO!!!! It makes me happy. ;)
Post a Comment