Pssst....Mom is not going to believe our story if you don't wipe that guilty look off your face.
Carter was diagnosed with strep last Friday and was unable to make it to the final game of the season. Today Carter received his participation trophy. Go Bluebirds!! We are all very proud of Carter's first trophy.
This Saturday was Nicholas' final soccer game of the season. Here is Coach Ortiz giving the Cruizers a pep talk prior to kickoff. As Nicholas was sick this week with strep and bronchitis he wasn't feeling 100%. He lasted about six minutes out on the field then asked to be pulled from the game. The poor guy was short of breath and spent the rest of the game on the sideline. The game was very exciting and ended in a 2-2 tie.
Three brothers. Three different attitudes. Can you feel the love?


2 comments:
That stinks. I hate that I didn't get to go to a game. It's over already?! That went FAST!!! I love Carter's trophy! He sure looks proud!
Aww, I didn't know your little guys were sick. Must be something in the air. Em's sick, too. :( Hope they're feeling better!
Post a Comment