
Hey, what's up?
Aaron went on a business trip on Sunday afternoon to Florida. The boys have been missing him like crazy and so have I. I took this picture of the boys last night before bed and sent it to Aaron. He got it this morning and misses us all very much. Aaron said the weather is in the high 70's. Wow!! Must be nice to enjoy the warm weather. It's freezing here in good old TEXAS.

6 comments:
I must admit I have the CUTEST grandsons! Eric sure does stand good, he's got good balance. When does Aaron get back home? Maybe he'll bring some of the warmer weather with him!
Cute kids, good thing that they take after there mother...
I'll be returning home Thursday night. I would like to bring home the good Florida weather, but I don't have enough room in the suitcase.
The boys' looks (and all the hair) come from Tammie. Their personality (when they are good) comes from me. :)
Oh yes, they are the cutest! I can't believe how big they're all getting. Tell them to stop it.
He's standing on his own?! HOLY COW!!!! He's going to be walking around before you know it!
The boys have WONDERFUL parents whom they take after both! Keep up the great parenting! Love ya :)
Post a Comment