And here is our young man Nicholas preparing to blow out eight candles. How handsome.Thursday, January 11, 2007
Happy 8th Birthday Nicholas
Today is a special day as we celebrate Nicholas' 8th birthday. Our little boy is growing up so quickly. Here is a picture of our one year old Nicholas eating his birthday cake. How cute.
And here is our young man Nicholas preparing to blow out eight candles. How handsome.
And here is our young man Nicholas preparing to blow out eight candles. How handsome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I can't believe Nick is 8! Happy Birthday!!!
Cool cake!!!! Nick you are growing up so fast and so handsome!!!! I hope you had a great birthday!!!
How time flies! I can't believe Nick is 8 years old already! I hope he has a great time at his birthday party. Take lots of pictures.
Happy Birthday Nick........
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool candles.... where did you get them???.....
My sister got the candles at Wally World (Walmart).
Post a Comment