
Carter seems to be having a lot of fun mowing that snow. That kid is too funny.
Nicholas made a nice looking snow castle.

Nicholas made a nice looking snow castle.
Eric and I were in the house looking out the window watching the boys play outside. Aaron had called at that time. He wanted to let me know that he was having lunch outside the patio near the pool. He was enjoying the weather and watching the palm tress. Enjoy while you can buddy. When you come back home tomorrow it will still be cold here. The kids talked to their Daddy and then went back outside. The boys had a lot of fun.

5 comments:
Boy, Aaron sure missed out! Your boys are so cute all bundled up!
Aaron missed out? Lets see.... Pool... warm.... no snow.... I think he did good...
What fun! It would be neat to go somewhere where they have a foot or two of snow on the ground and let the boys have a LOT of fun! We haven't had anything but ice up here.
I LOVE the picture of the 3 boys. They are sure smiling!
HOW CUTE I LIKE THE FUIRST PIC
Post a Comment