Here is the gang, all red-faced and sweaty. These boys packed away quite a bit of pizza and cake (two to three servings each). I hate to think what their appetites will be like when they are teenagers.

Carter and his friend Zane patiently awaiting their food.

Here is the birthday boy with his cool Lego Star Wars cake. Target was able to create this cake from a photo we downloaded from the internet. Unfortunately, Zane thought the cake looked really cool and stuck his pinky finger into Chewbacca's nose before I could take a picture of the cake.

Here are the boys singing a wonderful rendition of "Happy Birthday, cha cha cha".

Here is Nick taking a bite out of his favorite character, Han Solo. Mmmmmm, good.
5 comments:
Cool cake! I didn't know Target did cakes like that. Good to know...
You can sure tell the boys played hard. I think they worked up a sweat AND an appetite. It would be fun to see them play when the lights are turned out. Bet it looked really cool.
Yep, three boys and food.... just you wait....
yum cake. just wait for febuary. too much cake, Aaron, Phillip, me, Susan, Carter....
Fun...fun...and more fun...and then cake...yum!
Post a Comment