Tuesday afternoon was HOT!!!! Our ward from church met with another ward and had a Easter Egg Hunt. We had a a good turn out and the kids had fun.

Carter with his friend Emily (or girlfriend as Nick would say to tease Carter)

Pre-hunt. Hey, Emily. Would you like to go hunt some eggs?

I spy a blue egg. I spy a purple egg.

Whew. That was hard work. I wonder where Emily went.

Hi Emily. Where is your basket? Don't you ever smile? She really does have a lovely smile when she does smile. Emily is a little shy but she sure is pretty.
4 comments:
I LOVE the first picture of Carter and Emily. It would make a cute Valentine's card. Ahhhh, first love. Glad you had fun tossing eggs.
How fun! Emily is cute!
I love Carter's smirk in the last photo. Looks like they had a lot of fun. The day must have worn Emily out, as she didn't have enough energy for a smirk.
Carter looks worn out in that last picture!! Easter egg hunting is tough work!
Post a Comment