Last Friday night I went with some of my friends to a taste test at Super Suppers. We were able to taste food from April's menu. We thought it was neat to be able to try the food before purchasing it. That evening they were offering 1/2 entree orders at a discount. The best part was, it was already assemble and ready to take home. I ended up buying 3 different entrees. I have them in my freezer until I'm ready to cook it. We had the lasagna on Saturday. Aaron liked it a lot. Super Suppers offer walk in days, pick up orders and grab n go. They have a new menu every month. It was fun. I hope Super Suppers does the taste test again. We plan on going back if they do. Then afterwards will go see a chick flick. Sounds like a fun evening. Check out their website www.supersuppers.com.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Super Suppers
Last Friday night I went with some of my friends to a taste test at Super Suppers. We were able to taste food from April's menu. We thought it was neat to be able to try the food before purchasing it. That evening they were offering 1/2 entree orders at a discount. The best part was, it was already assemble and ready to take home. I ended up buying 3 different entrees. I have them in my freezer until I'm ready to cook it. We had the lasagna on Saturday. Aaron liked it a lot. Super Suppers offer walk in days, pick up orders and grab n go. They have a new menu every month. It was fun. I hope Super Suppers does the taste test again. We plan on going back if they do. Then afterwards will go see a chick flick. Sounds like a fun evening. Check out their website www.supersuppers.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cool!
That sounds like fun! They have one close to my house. I ought to check it out.
Post a Comment