Thursday, March 29, 2007

An Update

It's been about two weeks since I last updated our blog. This morning our playgroup was cancelled due to the rain. We were looking forward to going to the new park. Oh well, now I can either fold the clothes or update this blog. Guess which one I picked? Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. We took Eric and Carter to the mall to play in the soft indoor playground.This is such a neat active mat. It looks like Carter is dancing but he is actually stepping on the kernel corn. Once he steps on it, it turns into popcorn. This mat changes to all kinds of different activities.
Eric wanted to touch the moving Easter egg that Carter was stepping on. Wish we had one of these mats at home.

After the boys finished playing we had ICE CREAM!!!!!!!
This picture was scanned and it didn't come out that good. The original picture is better. We didn't plan on taking a picture with the Easter bunny. They had the Easter Bunny next to the play area. So I told Aaron what the heck let's do it. Carter didn't want to stand next to the bunny so he is not in it. Aaron and I tried to get Eric to smile but he was more interested in looking at the props. He is probably wondering why am I sitting on this big bunny?!
Eric's first Easter picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun place to go. Looks like Carter enjoyed it. I'm surprised Eric didn't smile on the Easter Bunny's lap - he ALWAYS smiles. At least he didn't cry! Cute pictures.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Looks like lots of fun! Eric looks so cute with the bunny.

Michael "Tom" said...

The boys are getting so big, we are looking forward to seeing them at Emily's birthday!