I love my boys. Just look at them. Sweet and handsome.

My big brother reading to me.

At preschool Carter was a baker. He made yummy donuts.

On Monday Carter's preschool had a field trip to the fire station. The kids got to walk into the truck and out the other side. We were just about to go into the ambulance when the fireman got called to leave. This is a busy fire station. Our trip lasted about 10 minutes. We went to the park next door instead.

Eric has been teething like crazy. He is chewing on anything he can get his hands on. No tooth yet! He has been clingy lately. I wish his tooth would just come in. Eric has been having fun playing with his play buddy Aidan. Now that the weather is nice our playgroups have been going out more. We have fun going to different parks. Now that I'm done blogging I get to fold a bunch of clothes :)
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Is that a sock in Eric's mouth? He's probably going to be happy when his tooth finally comes through.
I love the sock in Eric's mouth! Too cute. Wow, his teeth sure are shy!
I love that first picture of the boys!
Post a Comment