Sunday, March 11, 2007

8 Months Old

Our little guy turned eight months old today. As you can tell, he's been drooling (a lot), but no teeth yet. He is such a cheerful boy. It feels good to get that wet shirt off me.
Mmmmmm, socks.
You talkin to me? Wanna play?
Hmm, why did Mom put me in here? It's not like I can crawl and get into stuff......yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of Eric!!! He is so CUTE!!!! The one of him in the basket cracks me up!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

He is so adorable. I just love his expressions!

Kelly said...

Corgan used to do that thing where he sucked his lower lip in. I always thought it was the CUTEST! Eric sure seems to be a happy baby! I can't believe it's been eight months already!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh! ooh! I wanna play! I wanna play!